Let me give you some background. A group of friends go every week to a "different" pub in Perth. At least, that's how it started, until we ran out of places to go. But we didn't want to stop what we called "Weekly Pub Crawl", so we're still going to go and keep exploring, and repeating and having dinner. The first misunderstanding of pub crawl, is we only go to one pub per night, and the second is we spend more time eating than drinking. It should really be called "Weekly Pub Dinner", but Pub Crawl has a better ring to it.
The goal for me is to have a good night, not make myself sick by eating anything with meat in it and to spend under $20 (including drinks).
So the Mt Henry Tavern. Firstly, it loses marks for its HORRIBLE karaoke, but moving past that.
- Cannelloni: Pasta tubes filled with spinach & ricotta topped with neopolitana sauce with a salad. $21.90
Leaving from the entree section
- Fresh Bread 3 slices of crusty bread $3.90
- Garlic Bread 4 toasted slices $6.90
- Chunky Fries With tomato or BBQ sauce $6.90
- Seasoned Wedges With sweet chilli sauce & sour cream $8.90
- Bruschetta: Bocconcini, diced tomato, red onion & basil salsa on toasted Turkish bread $12.90
Ok, I ordered garlic bread, hard to get wrong... right? NO. WRONG.
|Look at all that salt!|
|Epic amounts of visible salt. Talk about flavour you can see|
1 point per vegetarian choice (max 6): 1
Quality of meal (1-3): 1
Value for money (1-3): 1
X-factor (0-1): 0
Guess I will just have to drink my calories tonight...