Friday 7 October 2011

Grosvenor Hotel

Had a little bit of extra cash on me, which is good because this place is EXPENSIVE.

Food Choices

Nothing! Wow. Disappointed. Not even the usual sides, only chips and wedges. Even the bruschetta had sausage on it. There was a vegetarian pizza on the specials menu, but It was $20.

I wasn't very hungry, so I ordered the bruschetta, thinking it was $6. I realised when I went to pay that it was actually $19.50. They did take off $4 to make it vegetarian for me.


Food quality

I'm not sure I should really comment, I didn't really want it, and I wasn't really hungry. It looked okay, and it was super expensive. My friend ordered it, and she said she enjoy it. I wouldn't recommend it only because of the price, and that it's not a real dinner.

At least it looks tasty

Overall Rating


1 point per vegetarian choice (max 3):  1 - For the pizza
Quality of meal (1-3): 1.8 - my friend gave it 3/5 which works out to be around 1.8/3
Value for money (1-3):  0.5 - They gave me money off for it being a vegetarian dish, but everything else was really expensive.
X-factor (0-1): 0

Total: 33%

Guess I will just have to drink my calories tonight...

Grosvenor Hotel on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. It does look tasty, but you're right on it being expensive; charging for a mains with an entrée dish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chorizo on the Bruschetta was tasty.

    ReplyDelete