Monday 16 January 2012

Side Quest: Jus Burgers (Leederville)

So got home after work and I was starving, so I went to Leederville looking for dinner and ended up at Jus Burgers.

They had 3 vegetarian burgers on the menu, one of them being a "make your own" kind of thing. I went to for the Pumpkin burger ($13) as I had enjoyed the pumpkin burger at V Burgers (at least the first time I tried it).



The burger had crumbed pumpkin, goats cheese, pesto, lettuce and tomato. It wasn't the holy grail of burgers, and I'm not sure it was as good as the one from V burgers, but it was still nice. The cheese and tomato were the best bit for me. The bun was a little over-toasted, which was a little disappointing. Also, it was really big. I think I made the mistake of ordering a side of very average chips. They arrived first, which at the time I thought was good as I was really hungry, but then I ended up eating most of them before my burger arrived, and then I wasn't as hungry for it.



If you find yourself with a group of people craving burgers, yeah, order the pumpkin burger from here. It's good, but it's not amazing.

Jus Burgers (Leederville) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment